NMSU Rotaract Club Meeting Minutes:
2. 8:30am-5:00pm at 999 West Amador Avenue, Suite F
3.You must wear closed toed shoes
4.To count as a service event, let us know you went by sending us a pic of you there!
2. Bug spray, battery packs, first aid kits, diapers, deodorant, shaving cream, etc.
3. Leave donation in ASNMSU Office in CCSU by end of Feb.
2. Demolition work 7am-10am
3. Get one free day of use after volunteering for those three hours!
2. Gas bills and accommodations covered.
3. This is a huge event and great opportunity for us to find promotions and support please sign up so that we have a general head-count.
2.Please sign up today so we can get a rough head-count before early registration ends.
3.NEED to fill out Home Hosting Form individually
4. Purchase tickets now, we can work on getting them covered later (or at least have it to where it’s only $15/20 instead of $30 for everyone.) Make sure to buy the early bird ones.
5. Email us when you’ve filled out the form AND purchased your ticket, so we know who is set!
-Project Linus: Success!
-Fundraiser: GroupRaise Meal- Say you’re with Rotaract and buy something at a food place
during an allotted time, and they will donate 15% of the proceeds to us.
1. For our International Project to support the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children!
2. Visit Schlotzsky’s on Tuesday, March 13th anywhere from 4:00-9:00pm
3. 1763 East University Boulevard, Suite A, Las Cruces, NM 88001
4. We need 20 people to RSVP on the meal page to receive final confirmation of
the meal by March 10, 2018, or our event will be canceled.
5. RSVP: https://www.groupraise.com/events/55439
-Guest Speaker: Cherokee Sullinger. Sex Week with SARJ- Why reproductive health and sex positivity is important.
-The Four Way Test:
Of the things we think, say, and do:
1.) Is it the truth?
2.) Is it fair to all concerned?
3.) Will it build good will and better friendships?
4.) Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
5.) Have fun and get ‘er done!
Facebook: NMSU Rotaract Club Instagram: @NMSURotaract
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @nmsurotaract
Meeting minutes will be posted here to help people keep up with the club and update anyone who was unable to make the meetings.