NMSU Rotaract Club Meeting Minutes:
-Ice-breaker: “Finding the ties among us”
2. Check in at Preciado Park, next to O’Donnell Hall, at 8:00am
3. First 1,000 registrants receive free t-shirts! (Forms have been turned in already)
2.8:30am-5:00pm at 999 West Amador Avenue, Suite F
3.You must wear closed toed shoes
4.To count as a service event, let us know you went by sending us a pic of you there!
2. At the Plaza de Las Cruces, 100 Main St Las Cruces
2. By next meeting (April 9th), have all GroupRaises/dining events scheduled, and make flyers asap.
3. By April 16th, have tabling events and raffle planned, materials purchased.
1. Thursday, May 3rd at 6:30am at the Hilton Garden Inn
2. Let us know if you’d like to help with the PowerPoint/Prezi!
-Guest Speaker: None today 😊
-Fundraiser: Current Outline- Divide into three committees
-Sunday- April 22nd: Chalking campus, meet at Corbett Parking Lot (likely at 3:00pm)
-Monday- April 23rd: Game night in place of meeting! Raffle, what else? Panda Express fundraiser after.
-Tuesday- April 24th: Attend Rio Grande Rotary Club meeting; Jimmy John’s fundraiser.
-Wednesday, April 25th: Tabling Easter Egg guessing game; Texas Road house fundraiser.
-Thursday- April 26th: Speak to ICMEC Representative over skype; Sweet Cece’s fundraiser.
-Friday- April 27th: Tabling Bake Sale, Pie Throwing; Jason’s Deli fundraiser.
-Saturday- April 28th: Car Wash, where? Raffle drawing
-The Four Way Test: Of the things we think, say, and do:
1.) Is it the truth?
2.) Is it fair to all concerned?
3.) Will it build good will and better friendships?
4.) Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
5.) Have fun and get ‘er done!
Facebook: NMSU Rotaract Club Instagram: @NMSURotaract
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @nmsurotaract
Meeting minutes will be posted here to help people keep up with the club and update anyone who was unable to make the meetings.